Tusculaneum gathers the full library of works by Arcadius Avellanus that are freely available on the internet into one place. Direct links are provided to these works, including his many translations found in the Mount Hope Classics series, which can be found on archive.org and HathiTrust.
Lector, intende: laetaberis.
Textbooks and Readers
- Arena Palaestrarum. This is meant to be read after working through Palaestra.
Mount Hope Classics
- Vol. I, Pericla Navarchi Magonis (1914)
- Carolus Raeticus transcribed Pericla Navarchi Magonis and put it here on Project Gutenberg.
- Vol. II, Mons Spes et Novellae Aliae (1918), containing:
- Vol. III, Mysterium Arcae Boulé (1916).
- Again thanks to the work of Carolus Raeticus, we have a transcription of Mysterium Arcae Boulé here on Project Gutenberg.
- Vol. IV, Fabulae Divales (1918), containing:
- Vol. V, Insula Thesauraria (1922)
Unfortunately, it seems as though Praeco Latinus volumes 1 and 4 are unavailable anywhere.
Pre-existing works edited or added to by Avellanus
Robinson Crusoëus, translated by F.J. Goffaux, annotated by Avellanus (1904)
Colloquia Maturini Corderii, annotated and updated by Avellanus (1896)